After purchasing Hyper-X template, it’s recommended to download “All files & documentation” from Themeforest. Extract the downloaded .zip archive contents on your local machine (wherever you like).
You should see the following list of files:
- Documentation folder
- Licensing folder
There are two common ways to install WordPress theme: via Dashboard or via FTP. You can read this Famous 5 Minute Install on WordPress Codex Page or follow my steps.
- Log in to your WordPress Admin Panel, then go to Appearance > Themes
- Click on Add New then Upload Theme
- Click on and select hyperx.zip archive
- Click on Install Now and you’re done.
- Extract hyperx.zip archive on your local machine
- Log in to your FTP program and go to WordPress themes folder wp-content/themes
- Upload extracted Hyper-X folder in this directory
- Log in to your Dashboard, then go to Appearance > Themes
- Now you’ll see Hyper-X theme in your themes list.
After you activate Hyper-X theme and all necessary plugins, please navigate to Hyper-X Templates page. From there you can Activate/Import any of designs. Ares will be activated by default, but you need just a single click on “Activate” button and another design will be instantly installed on your website. Some of them you see here, more and more is coming very soon!
Also watch this Video Tutorial: