Hyper-X supports several plugins, which I’ve tested in different situations and they work perfectly on this theme. Note: all theme integrated plugins are free to use with Hyper-X theme only.
- Royal Core – this is must have plugin, which adds Portfolio, Portfolio Categories, Portfolio Skills, Royal Recent Portfolio Widget and Royal Shortcodesfuture to the theme. And the most important: All Hyper-X Templates are located in this plugin.
- Visual Composer (34$ value), Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer (18$ value) and Slider Revolution (25$ value) are must have plugins aswell, because some of the pages in demo import are built with these plugins and + you are getting them for FREE!
- Please Note: that some of the elements of Visual Composer/Ultimate Addons are not compatible with WordPress Theme Customizer. If you see some bugs in relation with them, please don’t panic and keep calm 😉 Because they are working fine in standard mode.
If you are not familiar with Visual Composer / Ultimate Addons For VC / Slider Revolution you can read/watch tutorials on their authors websites.
1. Visual Composer – Tutorial
2. Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer – Tutorial
3. Slider Revolution – Tutorial
- AJAX Thumbnail Rebuild – this plugin should be used in several scenarios:
You can always rebuild your thumbnails from Tools > Rebuild Thumbnails
- If you aren’t running fresh installation of wordpress and changing from other theme to Hyper-X.
- If you have changed theme Style from Theme Customizer > Styles > Select Style.
- If you have changed Blog or Portfolio Posts image sizes from Theme Customizer > Portfolio(blog) Page > General > Aspect Ratio X or Aspect Ratio Y.
- Lightweight Social Icons
- Flickr Badges Widget
- Simple Twitter Tweets
- Snazzy Maps
Slider Revolution (25$ value)
With Slider Revolution Plugin you can add Sliders on Posts and on Pages as well. If you are familiar with Slider Revolution you should know that, when you “Create New Slider” you should give it an Alias(Name). After you create/import new Sliders they(slider names) will appear on the Post/Page creation screens in the Slider select dropdown.
Revolution Slider can be added on Posts/Pages on 2 different locations. You can display it on the Top of everything – under header or you can display it normally in the Post/Page Content. To display Sliders on the top of Post/Page you should add them via Add Revolution Slider meta box.
If you don’t know how to create new Revolution Slider then go ahead and download this Demo Slider from Plugin author website. Import it from: Dashboard -> Revolution Slider -> Import Slider and then go to that page editing screen on which you want to display Slider, Ex: Dashboard -> Pages -> Portfolio -> Add Revolution Slider (metabox) and choose your uploaded Slider Demo Alias(Name).