Before getting started we need to install po edit software which can be downloaded free from
1. Open en.po file ( located in Hyperx\languages) file that comes with theme with Poedit translator software.
2. Go to Catalog menu and then properties > Select your language German for example and press Ok.
3. Go to menu “File > Save as” and name file hyperx-de_DE.po (if your language is German). hyperx-de_DE.mo file will be automatically created.
4. In Poedit translate words you want
and after that when you finish translation all strings go to menu File > Save.
5. Move both files (hyperx-de_DE.po and hyperx-de_DE.mo) in “wp-content\languages\themes” directory, if themes directory doesn’t exist, create it.
6. Navigate to wp “dashboard > settings” and change the language to Deutsche. All text strings that you have translated will appear in Deutsche language from now. That’s all