This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 5 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Austin Parnow
    Participant
    Premium Member

1) I just went live and the top of the page is cut off on one of computers as well as a friends. This is important, since it is my name getting cut off! Most computers it shows up fine, and all phones and tablets so far.

2) Running Version: 3.5.9.2 I think .6 is available? Is this correct? Not sure how to update.

3. I am using full sized photos, and site seems slow. Is there something bogging down the site?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Austin,

At first, thank you for upgrading to the pro version.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Austin Parnow
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Austin,

Please return back the header image you had an issue with and we will check for the issue.

Kind Regards

Austin Parnow
    Participant
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Austin,

Login URL link you shared has expired, please create new one or make od one accessible for more days.

Kind Regards

Austin Parnow
    Participant
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Austin,

To show the full header with your name, you need to make header section 550 in height, in another case, it’s not possible.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.