Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alisha Merrick
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello! I recently purchased the Bard Pro theme. I watched the video tutorial on changing the menu. It shows the demo theme in place with the ability to click a link that says “Set Up Menu.” I do not have this link and I don’t even show the proper Bard Pro theme when I ask for the demo version to be uploaded. The theme does show up on some pages, but it doesn’t have the proper menu location nor a header image. I cannot get a header image to display, my menu is at the top right hand of the page, even though the settings are for a center main menu below the header. I have tried working on Safari and on Firefox, hoping a different browser would help. Nothing is working as it should and I don’t know what to do. I actually already deleted the whole website through elementor pro and wordpress to try to start over fresh, thinking maybe I input some settings on accident that were affecting the theme, but now I have it on a brand new site and it is behaving exactly the same way for me still. Please help!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Alisha,

At first, thank you for upgrading to the pro version.

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.