• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by vako.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dieter Gramer
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hallo,

I’m working with Bard Pro and I’ve opted for the predefined Style 8.

The problem on the blog page is that all posts are displayed. But I only want 6 or 8. In the customizer section, I have selected “numeric” under Blog Page / Post Pagination. But that doesn’t seem to be the solution. In addition, there is no possibility to set the number there.

How can I set the number of posts on the blog page?

Thanks for your help.

Dieter

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hello Dieter,

To control the number of posts displayed on your blog page in Bard Pro, you’ll typically need to adjust the settings within the WordPress dashboard rather than the Customizer. Here’s how you can set the number of posts displayed on your blog page:

Go to the WordPress Dashboard:

Navigate to the Reading Settings:

In the WordPress dashboard, go to “Settings” > “Reading.”

Adjust the Blog Display Settings:

Look for the “Blog pages show at most” option.

Enter the desired number of posts you want to display on the blog page (e.g., 6 or 8).

Save Changes:

Scroll down and click the “Save Changes” button to apply your settings.

After saving the changes, your blog page should display the specified number of posts accordingly.

If you don’t see the desired effect after adjusting these settings, there might be customizations or settings specific to the Bard Pro theme that override the default WordPress settings. In that case, I recommend checking the theme documentation or reaching out to the theme’s support for further assistance.

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or need additional assistance, feel free to ask.

Kind Regards

Dieter Gramer
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hallo,

Thanks. It works.

Kind Regards

Dieter

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Feel free to contact us at any time, and we appreciate your continued trust in our services.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.