This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alex Titarenko 8 hours, 44 minutes ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Alex Titarenko
    Participant
    Premium Member

for some reason, my main menu shows up as a little box icon. This only happens on the home page, and only on mobile browsers. the other pages show the navigation menu just fine. I’m messing around with some settings but so far no results. Here are some photos

Broken Main Menu from the home page in the mobile view

View post on imgur.com

Working main menu from desktop browser

View post on imgur.com

Alex Titarenko
    Participant
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Alex,

It sounds weird that it doesn’t work only for a home page, and works on otehr pages, it measn that it is not a theme related issue, the reason for the issue can be your installed plugins or some cached data.

We need to access your WordPress admin panel to better understand the reason for the issue. Please share your website URL/username/password.

We also need your permission to deactivate some of your plugins to find out the reason for the issue.

Please note: after deactivating the plugins you may lose some of your data

Kind Regards

Alex Titarenko
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

Alex Titarenko
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Alex,

I deactivated some of your plugins and the issue still exists, I will address this topic to the developers and they will check for the possible solutions maybe you have some database error or something else.

Our developers are on their holidays and will return on 15.10.2018

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Alex,

I created test front page and the socials are working perfectly, on the current home page which you created you have some javascript errors, the solution is: create new page which will be your front page and paste all your content in the new one, I did this action and it works, after that I returned your setting to the previous.

Kind Regards

Alex Titarenko
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako, thanks for the reply. I realized that it was my script that was breaking the front page. I’m not sure why it was doing that. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.