This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

WH
    Participant
    Premium Member

I’d like to keep a basic look throughout the site, but on a few pages, swap out the logo for a different one, same size and shape, just a different look. If you need a temp login to see it. I created it for this topic: https://wp-royal.com/forums/topic/can-i-show-featured-images-on-the-blog-page-but-not-post/

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi @wh,

Can you please share the direct link to the page where the issue appears, we checked almost all the pages presented on the main navigation and logo looks the same, maybe the issue appears on your end, please share screenshots for more clarifications.

Kind Regards

WH
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

HI @wh

Actually, there is no difference between the logos at the bottom of the page on our end, first I thought to send you screenshots of both pages but I understand that you cant see differences as there are no differences, maybe something happens on your end and we cant see it.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible with theme options to have different logos on different pages, maybe you can find related 3rd party plugins to get the result.

Kind Regards

WH
    Participant
    Premium Member

The logos are similar, but one has an ink well, the other has a whisk.

I did look for plugins but haven’t found one. I also tried to create the proper css but it shifted the logo left and removed the navigation page — so I failed at that! 🙂

This is what I had

.page-id-1020 #page-header {
    content: url(https://www….png);
    }

I did post on the WP forums as well. If I get an answer, I’ll let you know as other my like to do this too.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi @wh

We will wait for your answer, good luck to you.

Kind Regards

WH
    Participant
    Premium Member

The closest I found was a plugin called “Logo or Image Replace by mycore.global” but it didn’t quite work, it blurred the new logo. They were not able to fix the issue, so as of now, it can’t be done.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Wh,

As we find this plugin uses shortcodes to display the logo on the different pages and post pages, may be it has also functionality to show different logos on different pages.

Kind Regards

WH
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Wh,

Please try to use this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-site-logo/

Kind Regards

WH
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you! I’m able to use the first plugin in.

It’s pretty nice. If I wanted I could change out different logos for different pages.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

You are welcome, feel free to contact us anytime.

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.