This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Swaringen
    Participant
    Premium Member

For some reason, I cannot seem to remove the featured image from my Front Page. Clicking on the link does nothing. Any ideas? ­čÖé

Also, if I go to choose something from my media library, there is no easy way to return to the editing screen after making a selection. I probably have something set up wonky!

Any advice would be helpful. Site is: http://www.verdantheart.org

Thank you!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jennifer,

1. Navigate to Dashboard > Pages >Edit Page and remove featured image from your home page see the screenshot.

2. After adding something to your content from your media library there is an edit button on hover or by clicking on the image.

Regards

Jennifer Swaringen
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, as I noted in my original post, “Clicking on the link does nothing.” The remove featured image link, when clicked, changes nothing at all. I should have specified that I was talking about the link from the screen shot.

I appreciate your help!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jennifer,

It sounds weird. Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Regards

Jennifer Swaringen
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jennifer,

The reason was your plugin “WP Family Blog Plugin” because of this plugin you lost some of the theme functions, featured image function, page meta options and etc.

I deactivated this plugin and removed the featured image from your front page.

Please check and let me know if it works for you.

Regards

Jennifer Swaringen
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jennifer,

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Please follow us on our Facebook page to get all new notifications and useful information

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.