This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vako 4 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

shebeginswithcoffee
    Participant
    Premium Member

I would like to change the size of the font in one of my side bar widgets.  I want to change the size of the text, NOT the title size.  How can I do this?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi #shebeginswithcoffee

To change the font of the widget titles navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Typography > Headings and in section “Font Size” choose your preferred font size, in this case your blog post headings will change font size too, if you want to change only one widget title please share your website URL and I will send you simple CSS snippet.

Kind Regards

shebeginswithcoffee
    Participant
    Premium Member

My url is http://www.shebeginswithcoffee.com.  I do not want to change the size of the title, only the text size in the body of the Affiliate Disclosure.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi #shebeginswithcoffee

Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS (section) and add the following snippet:

.textwidget p{

font-size: 12px;

}

Kind Regards

Tessa Skeens
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi there,

I found this post because I too want to change the size of the widget text to be smaller than my body text. I tried this custom CSS above but it didn’t work. I added it to Additional CSS under the Customizer.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

https://www.healthyhomelove.com

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Tessa,

Can you please describe your issue more detailed? Can you please share the screenshot of the issue or a link where the issue exists?

To share the screenshots try to use: https://imgur.com/upload

Waiting for your response.

Kind Regards

Tessa Skeens
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi sorry for the delay. Here are two screenshots. One shows where I added the additional css as you described to change the widget text size to 10 pt.

The second shows what my profile/widget text looks like after I added the css. The widget text is still the same size as my body text which is 19 pt.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Tessa,

In order to assist you we need to check your site backend, please send us your website URL/USERNAME/PASSWORD.

Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Tessa Skeens
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thanks for the response, but I don’t have time to go back and forth, this should be a simple CSS fix.

Seriously consider adding support for other text sizes in your theme as this is expected by users. Especially widget text.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Tessa,

The CSS snippet we shared works perfectly on our local machines, we need to check it on your webiste too, as a feature idea we will discuss it, thank you.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.