This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

mainak Biswas
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello, I would like to change the font (type, style, size, color) of the all the headings ( h2, h3, h4, h5 ). please let me know how to do it.

Thanks.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Mainak,

All typography options are located in Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Typography section, you can change all type of fonts and tags here.

Kind Regards

mainak Biswas
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I have already checked that section ( Customize > Typography ), but there seems to be no options for setting up fonts (type, style, size, color) for each of the headings ( h2, h3, h4, h5 ) individually.

for example: I would like to set-up H2 to a particular font type, style, size and color; and H3 to a different font type, style, size and color.

Thanks…

mainak Biswas
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

In addition to the above question (fonts of headings), I have 4 more doubts. kindly help —

1. How to add a background image to the footer area ? (I am able to change the color, but i would like to add an image in the footer area)
    2. I want to write “recent blogs” between the header and the first blog post. How to do that ? (i have made a small photo to explain better)
    3. The featured image for every blog post is showing up on the top on the blog title. I don’t want it to appear there. How to do that ?
    4. I want the header to appear only on the home page and not on other pages.  How to do that ?

My website is — https://www.placesinpixel.com/

Thanks in advance.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi mainak,

In order to assist you we need to check your site backend, please send us your website URL/USERNAME/PASSWORD.

Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

mainak Biswas
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Mainak,

1. To change manually the H tags is not possible with theme options, only the option theme has in the typography section.

2. Unfortunately, it’s not possible with theme options to set the bg image for the footer area.

3. Unfortunately, it’s not possible with the theme options if you have standard wp-options for the home and blog page, if you statically chose the pages for the home and blog you will be able to add the title like in the default custom pages, hope it was clear.

4. For the blog, page theme has the option to change the position of the featured image above and below the title but not for the single post, unfortunately.

5. If you want to disable the header from the other pages,  Dashboard > Pages > Edit Page > Page Options > Show Header

Kind Regards

mainak Biswas
    Participant
    Premium Member

Okay.. understood.. thank you so much for your help.

mainak Biswas
    Participant
    Premium Member

Regarding #4 in your reply, I can that ‘show/hide featured image’ option is available in the pages but not in the posts. (see this image)

if its not directly possible, can you suggest me some ‘custom CSS’ so that the featured image gets hidden from the top of the post.

thank you.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Mainak,

In order to assist you we need to check your site backend, please send us your website URL/USERNAME/PASSWORD.

Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

mainak Biswas
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Mainak,

Please see the screenshot, the option tom hide the featured image in the single posts is already exists.

Kind Regards

mainak Biswas
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you! Got it !

Thank you so much for your help..

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.