Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Chris Gedge
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I have tried multiple times to make changes to my menu bar and add a drop down menu for my shop. I go to publish changes and the publish icon on the customizer reverts to scheduled posts… I schedule the post and it throws an error?

Cheers

Chris

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Chris,

Can you please describe your issue more detailed? Can you please share the screenshot of the issue or a link where the issue exists?

Screenshots will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Chris Gedge
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

So yesterday I tried to add sub catergories to my shop menu bar so when people highlight the shop menu it would drop down and say coffee blends, tea, clothing etc… I did this using the customizer. When I would click publish it would revert to schedule? Its never done that…So i scheduled the publishing…but now it seems stuck and I cant access the customizer and I get this instead…also error in the URL bar…It’s never done this before?

Chris Gedge
    Participant
    Premium Member

Unfortunately I cant seem to attach a screenshot?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Chris,

Can you please describe your issue more detailed? Can you please share the screenshot of the issue or a link where the issue exists?

To share the screenshots, please try to use:  https://imgur.com/upload

Kind Regards

Chris Gedge
    Participant
    Premium Member

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi,</p>

There really isn’t any more info other than I noticed the scheduler time is an hour behind when scheduling… https://imgur.com/a/WeEeKGD this is the screen I get when I want to customise the theme. I’m losing business so if it can’t be sorted I’m going to have to find something else to use

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Chris,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Chris Gedge
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Chris,

The link you shared is not valid, it redirected us to the login page and should to the Dashboard.

Please check the link validation and share again.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.