This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ilia ilia 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rebecca McDowell
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi there,

I’m trying to claim my Pinterest account via two options they provide: adding an HTML tag to the <head> section of the index.html file OR uploading an HTML file to the website root directory. Does anyone have experience on how to do this? I went to the “editor” section under appearance but I didn’t want to play around with the code and accidentally break my site. If anyone can advise that would be appreciated.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rebecca,

I will redirect this email to the developers and they will check for the possible solutions.

Kind Regards

Rebecca McDowell
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you. Is it also possible to override having three columns for widgets in the footer? I only want one column for one widget to have a cleaner look but I see that’s not an option (it’s either none, three, or four).

ilia ilia
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi!

1. If you want to insert Pinterest code in the head tag, please use https://wordpress.org/plugins/insert-headers-and-footers/ this plugin, it is simple to use.

2. Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and use this snippet:

.footer-widgets > .ashe-widget {
    float: none;
    margin: 0 auto;
    }

Please share your website URL/User/Password and we will check it. Make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.