This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Danielle Linder
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a contact form already integrated into the Ashe Free theme, or if I need to download a plug-in to install one. In the demo page, it shows a contact form under the “contact” page, but I’m unsure if this is something that’s included or if I’m just unsure of how to implement it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Danielle

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Danielle,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > About Ashe > Useful Plugins and activate the plugin Contact Form 7.

To better understand how to manage and configure your contact page, please watch the video guide below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJZtHcJU_fI

Kind Regards

Danielle Linder
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Danielle,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Page Footer > Copyright and add your own text.

Kind Regards

Danielle Linder
    Participant
    Premium Member

I have tried that but it won’t actually let me remove the “Ashe Theme by WPRoyal”. It will let me change the copy year and “all rights reserved”, but I can’t remove the former. Is that only available for the Ashe Pro version?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Danielle,

It sounds weird. Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.