Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Katherine Collins
    Participant
    Premium Member

My website is down. I got an error message that says “critical error with this website.” When I contacted the web hosting service they said it was do to the theme and specifically said this:

I have checked the error log and see that the theme ”bard-pro-premium” is causing the issue. log shows that: /home4/cakewebd/public_html/instantwebification/wp-content/themes/bard-pro-premium/templates/header/preloader.php on line 5

I changed the theme temporarily but not sure what to do next. It is showing that I have the 2.6.7 Bard Pro theme with no update showing.

Bianca Müller
    Participant
    Premium Member

I have the same and identify that the Widget “Bard: Promo Box” makes the error. WordPress switched the Widgets to the Block Layout. Maybe this is the issue?

I removed the widgets from the widget areas and then the error was gone.

@WP Royal Team: Did you already work on the issue with the Bard Widgets?
    I really want to use the widget in future 🙁 without any errors.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Katherine,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Bianca,

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.