This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

dkjones
    Participant
    Free Member

When I go to appearance and customize I cannot see theme customization items.  I only get the Widget item.  How can I recover or repair this issue?

customization window

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi #dkjones

It sounds weird. Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

dkjones
    Participant
    Free Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi #dkjones

Unfortunately, I can’t access your WordPress admin panel, it says that I entered an incorrect password, please double check login info and share again.

Kind Regards

dkjones
    Participant
    Free Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi #dkjones

I checked your website and seems that some of your installed plugins are the reason for the issue, we need your permission to deactivate some of them and check.

Please note: after deactivating your plugins you may lose some of your data created with the plugins options.

Kind Regards

dkjones
    Participant
    Free Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi #dkjones

The reason for the issue was your installed plugin “Aboutimizer” I deactivated it and your data with this plugin also was removed, the customize is appearing now correctly.

If you want to add about me widget to the sidebar right please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets, I added your image but the description you should add by yourself.

Please check the changes I made and let me know if it works for you.

Note: before installing the free plugins please check theme supported plugins. Dashboard > Appearance > About bard > Recommended Plugins.

Kind Regards

dkjones
    Participant
    Free Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi #dkjones

Feel free to contact us anytime.

Dear customer, if you are satisfied with our theme and support please rate our theme with 5 stars on the wp.org, it will be very helpful for our team.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.