This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nick 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

meajuda
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Support,

Have sometime that my server is presenting problems. Looking for the reason, I found the reason bellow. Ever that server stay applications down, is this error to appear on log:

07-May-2018 06:45:05] WARNING: [pool gisellemelo.com.br] child 1774 said into stderr: “NOTICE: PHP message: Erro de banco de dados do WordPress Table ‘gisellemelocom_wp.wp_options’ doesn’t exist para a consulta select * from wp_options where option_name=’theme_mods_ashe-pro’ feita por require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), include(‘/themes/ashe-pro-premium/functions.php’)”

Could you help me about it?

Thank you,

Vander

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi #meajuda

It sounds weird. Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Regards

meajuda
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi #meajuda

we need an administrator permissions to your WordPress admin panel to find out what is the reason for the issue.

Regards

meajuda
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

I have logged in and have not found any error notices, do you have fixed them?

Kind Regards,

Nick

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.