Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Adrienna Peterson
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,  I followed the step-by-step instructions to import the demo content.  The images are not displaying after correct installation and activation.   The media library is empty.

Please provide the solution to the problem.

Thank you!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Adrienna,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

In most cases, the reason for the mentioned issue is server/hosting. To check  if there is any issue related to theme itself, we need to check your website from the admin panel.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Adrienna Peterson
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Lyz Ravey
    Participant
    Premium Member

HI ! I have the same issue, can you help me too please ?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Adriena,

Your shared link redirect us to home page only, please check if the URL is valid and share It again.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lyz,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Adrienna Peterson
    Participant
    Premium Member

Is it possible to email me a zip file of all the media images for the ashe pro theme so that I can upload myself into the theme? That’s all I need, just the media images to fill in the demo content.

If not, I’ll need to add your email to my hosting so you can access the site because the site is not live and on a temporary staging url.

Lyz Ravey
    Participant
    Premium Member
    Adrienna Peterson
    Participant
    Premium Member
    Lyz Ravey
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi, I saw you came on my website but I still not have the images. Did you found the problem please ?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Adriana,

We tried to use standard demo import on your shared site but got no images to appear so we decided to upload an XML file and manually import demo content it worked, and now images are presented on your website.

So based on the testing above we can surely say that the issue is related to the hosting/server itself, for some reason it doesn’t allow the images to be imported on your website.

We can share XML files with you if you want but for this, we need an email address to send them, this forum doesn’t allow us to upload files like that.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lyz,

We logged in to your website and can see that images are uploaded, please check the screenshot: https://nimb.ws/7Pu3xF

Is there something that we miss?

Kind Regards

Adrienna Peterson
    Participant
    Premium Member

The images are there, THANK YOU so much for your help! I’m very happy and excited to begin customizing the theme!

This ticket can be closed

Lyz Ravey
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

Thank you for your help but the images of the screenshot are my images.

I cannot have the demo images.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Adrienna,

happy to hear that, Feel free to contact us at any time, we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.