This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

angelina christine
    Participant
    Free Member

I know with free you can use a slider on home page for featured posts, and I think with Pro you also have similar functionality in the blog?

Wondering if I upgraded to Pro if there is functionality that would let me put photos in a slider style gallery within an individual blog post?

Thanks

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Angelina,

You can create your own custom Slider and choose the queries what kind of thumbnails show in the slider, featured images of posts, pages or posts from the specific categories and etc.

You can also manage the pages where the slider will be shown, you can have the slider on all your pages in the Pro version.

Kind Regards

angelina christine
    Participant
    Free Member

Ok, thanks.  It looks like from the demo the sliders are limited to featured images as you mention that are used for pages or posts.

I just want to double check that I could also create a slider within a blog post specifically (not a slider of all my blog posts featured images) with images that are uploaded to my media library.  I’ve seen this used on a couple of other blogs and this would really be my only reason to upgrade at this point so I want to make sure this is possible.

Thanks again.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Angelina,

In the pro version, you can manage the source of the thumbnails displayed in the featured slider.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.