This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Zivadinka Paunovic
    Participant
    Premium Member

Dear Ashe Community,

I ve tried to find a thread with a similaire problem but am not sure if I understood this correctly.

Can you only edit your Dashboard with the Ashe Pro Editor? It seems that I cant edit anything else with the Ashe Editor, only the front page of my blog. I read somewhere else that after your site becomes a blog feed you can only edit the frontpage, is this true? Or is there an option to edit the other pages aswell? I edit my blogs on the postpage with Elementor but would like to add share icons, the same ones I have on my Dashboard but it seems that theres no option for that? Aswell with comments and such, is there anything I could do to include Ashe Elements on my other pages?

Thank you in advance

kind regards

O.P.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Zivadinka,

The theme Ashe pro is not a page builders as well, it will give you design options and the possibility to change them via customizer.

You can edit pages and posts an all elements and it is not a theme responsibility, you can use WordPress standard editor or Elementor or some other page builder plugins.

If you want to use theme elements you should enable them via customizer options, for social shares Navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Blog Page > Post Sharing and enable your preferred socials and like this with all Theme provided elements.

If I missing something please share the screenshot of the issue you are experiencing and we will do our best to help you.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.