This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vako 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Chris Grafton
    Participant
    Premium Member

Not sure but with all other themes I see this as an option at the top, but not with Bard Pro themes. I am at a loss as to why or how to correct.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Chris,

It sounds weird. Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

thea Fan
    Participant
    Premium Member

hi vako, i have the same issue as well – ‘Edit with Elementor’ button is missing when i preview/view the site and it is also not an option under the WP admin All pages. Pls assist to resolve this

thea Fan
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Thea,

Please check the screenshots, if I am missing something, please share the screenshots on your end, to better understand the issue.

Please see the screenshot.

Please see the screenshot.

Kind Regards

thea Fan
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako, I cannot see your reply here as it is marked private. In the email transcript of your reply, I only see the wording “please see the screenshot” with no actual screenshot.

To clarify my problem, I am missing the “edit with Elementor” option when I preview or view my site, which normally should shows up like the screenshot below for all theme that are editable with Elementor.

"edit with elementor" on site preview

Also in my admin page dashboard, I am also missing the same button for all pages, which should shows up like the screenshot below.

edit with elementor dashboard option

Hope you can help with this. Thanks.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Thea,

Maybe the reason for the issue is your installed plugins, because we checked your website on the WordPress default theme Twenty Nineteen and the issue still remains, means that the reason for the issue is not our theme.

Kind Regards

thea Fan
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

As the developer of this theme, what do you suggest to do next? I have uninstalled all my plugins and reinstall Elementor but the problem persists.

Can I uninstall and delete my Bard pro theme and then reinstall it again on the same site? Can I still use the same activation key?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Thea,

I will redirect this topic to the developers and they will check.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.