September 16, 2022 at 7:00 pm #69997
I am having some problems with the pro theme.
1. I cannot seem to get the featured slider to show up on my website at all. I have tried enabling it, but it will not show up.
2. I would also like my featured images to show up on the home page next to each blog post in the list. Is there a way to enable this option?
3. I would like to hide two of my pages from showing up in the Main Navigation list.
Thank You.September 17, 2022 at 10:25 pm #70006
At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.
1. By default featured slider and featured links appear on the blog page, to enable them on the custom pages, please navigate to Dashboard > Pages > Edit Page > Page Options and enable them for the particular page manually.
2. Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.
3. Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus and remove mentioned pages from the navigation menu.
Kind RegardsSeptember 18, 2022 at 12:24 am #70011September 18, 2022 at 12:34 am #70012September 19, 2022 at 2:14 pm #70019
At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.
In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.
To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo
Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.
Kind RegardsSeptember 19, 2022 at 9:41 pm #70026September 20, 2022 at 7:02 pm #70033
Actually, both 1 and 2 issues are concerned with the post Featured images, you need to attach featured images ot the post in order to display the Slider and Related section.
Kind RegardsSeptember 20, 2022 at 7:05 pm #70035September 20, 2022 at 7:11 pm #70036
Sure, the featured image is the special image for all the blog posts, each of them has its own unique image, please navigate to Dashboard > Posts > Edit Post on the right side you will see the option to attach a featured image, please check the screenshot: https://nimb.ws/qwdMv3
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.