November 9, 2018 at 11:49 am #29077
I have some little problems with my blog, but I thinbk easily fixable.
1. How can i put the instagram photo slider at the bottom, in the footer widget? I don’t know where i must configure it, in which menu.
2. this is my blog: http://www.homestic.it. In the upper slider, the first two articles are repeated above and immediately below: at the top they are seen in the slider, while immediately below are seen in the latest two written articles. Is there a possibility to make sure that the first two of the slider show all the latest articles, except the last two writings? (Pratically to hide the 1st and 2nd article in the slider).
3. I have jopinder to the affiliate program of wp-royal, and i have put the link of ashe pro version on my site, precisally in the right sidebar: “Clicca invece qui se ti piace il mio blog e ne vuoi creare uno uguale.” I just want to know if it’s correct or i must do something different to join the program correctly.
Thansk you, and have a nice day!
Simone.November 9, 2018 at 12:20 pm #29081
1. Navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > About Ashe > Recommended Plugins and install the plugin “Instagram Slider Widget” after that navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets and drag the widget “Instagram Slider” to the “Instagram Widget” area and config it as on the screenshot.
Or make changes as you wish.
2. Featured slider options you can manage Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Featured Slider, maybe you have chosen to display posts with current categories. Please check
3. Affiliation link can be added anywhere, it depends on your wish. You can add the download link with your referral.
Kind RegardsNovember 9, 2018 at 2:03 pm #29088
unfortunately I have alredy the problem:
1. When i put the instagram widget on it show me this error message:
<b>”Fatal error</b>: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in <b>/membri/homestic/wp-content/plugins/instagram-slider-widget/instaram_slider.php</b> on line <b>971″</b>
Now I have hide the widget, but if needed I can put it visible to expalin the problem.
2. I don’t have chosen to display posts with current categories. I choose Display Post: All posts, and Order by: Date. Is there a way to hide just the 1st and 2nd article in the slider?
3. So, the link I have copied inside my blog is correct? This is the link:
Thank you and best regards.
Simone.November 12, 2018 at 11:47 am #29126
It sounds weird. Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.
Kind RegardsNovember 19, 2018 at 5:18 pm #29249This reply has been marked as private.November 20, 2018 at 12:01 pm #29261
We solved the issue with the slider, I just changed some options in the featured slider options, to show the images of the posts randomly, so now you don’t have repeated sliders and posts on the page.
About Instagram slider, there is some issue, your server cant connect to the Instagram server to get the requested files, Please contact your server/host provider and ask them to allow outgoing connection to the Instagram server.
Please let me know if there is something you need a further help with.
Kind RegardsNovember 26, 2018 at 7:47 pm #29375
Thank you very much vako, I have solved the problem contacting my provider.
Simone.November 27, 2018 at 11:53 am #29395
You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.
Kind RegardsDecember 2, 2018 at 5:37 am #29550
Penny MeddingsParticipantPremium Member
Very nice website, Simone! I always love to see how others have customised the same theme. PennyDecember 2, 2018 at 5:56 pm #29561
Thank you for your response, if you have any kind of issue or question feel free to contact us anytime.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.