This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Susan Fisher
    Participant
    Premium Member

I have Ashe Pro and set the header background color to #16759e (teal) but instead I’m seeing black, which is the body background color I set. The Customizer pane shows the correct color for the header background color above the color picker, but the site is displaying black instead.

Home

I took a quick peek at the database (but am not experienced with databases) and found this code:

‘Lapdog Web Design Header background’,”,’inherit’,’open’,’closed’,”,’header-bg’,”,”,’2020-10-24 00:27:35′,’2020-10-24 00:27:35′,”

and this…

\”ashe_options[colors_header_bg]\”: {\n        \”value\”: \”#16759e\”,\n

Does this mean that the header background color is inherited from the body background color even though the correct (teal) color is set in the database for the header background?

Either way, how can I fix this? It’s rather urgent that I get this fixed ASAP. Note I don’t have experience editing databases but I can probably replace some code as necessary. However, I’d like the customizer to work properly as I will probably be tweaking the header background color as I finalize the site and don’t want to have to download and edit the database each time. Thank you!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Susan,

I will redirect this email to the developer’s board and they will check.

Kind Regards

Susan Fisher
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you! How will I be notified about progress on this? Will a developer email me?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Susan,

Our developers will contact you via this forum,

Kind Regards

Susan Fisher
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you, Vako. I’m eager to hear from them soon!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Susan,

As we see the header section on your website have the bg image uploaded, you can remove the header image and you will see the bg colour of the header section.

Please let us know if the case was helpful for you.

Kind Regards

Susan Fisher
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Susan,

Please share the screenshots of the issue for more clarifications. Try to use https://imgur.com/upload to share screens.

Kind Regards

Susan Fisher
    Participant
    Premium Member

Here they are: https://imgur.com/a/NKWc5ak

To reiterate – the background color DID appear initially but stopped appearing after I activated a different theme then reactivated Ashe. I have the correct background color set in the Ashe customizer in my dashboard.

I’m using elementor as the page builder, fwiw.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Susan,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Susan Fisher
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Susan,

I will redirect this topic to the developers and they will check.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Susan,

We fixed the issue with the header section, please check and let us know how it works on your end.

Kind Regards

Susan Fisher
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you, Vako. Does this mean when I change the header background color in the Customizer in the dashboard that it will work properly?

Also, can you please tell me how it was fixed? I’d like to be able to fix it myself the next time.  Thanks!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Susan,

At first sorry for the late reply.

Actually, it was not an issue, you have used the parallax effect with the background colour and both together doesn’t work, we just disabled parallax scrolling effect for the header section.

Kind Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.