This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vako 6 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

KWATEISHA Blowe
    Blocked
    Premium Member

I can’t seem to get my header image to display properly on mobile devices. Looks ok on desktop view, but tablet the top of the image is cut off and on mobile devices the top & bottom of the image is cut off. I tried both a .jpg and .png file. Also used the size specified and same results. I need assistance.

KWATEISHA Blowe
    Blocked
    Premium Member

I tested my site on a tablet and the header image is only cut off if you are viewing the screen on the device vertically. The header image is fully displayed when the device is horizontal. I guess thats ok. You tell me.

As far as mobile device the header image top and bottom are slightly cut off when device is vertical and ALOT of the image is cut off when viewed horizontally. Is my image not the right size? 1300 x 500 or lower correct?

Also if “featured links” are checked under Responsive, if you click anywhere on the mobile device the the first “featured  links” box is displayed on top of the header image, which is not good! When can someone assist me with this issue?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi KWATEISHA,

In order to assist you we need to check your site backend, please send us your website URL/USERNAME/PASSWORD.

Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

KWATEISHA Blowe
    Blocked
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Kwateisha,

We added some custom CSS snippets to your website to fix the issue, please check and let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

KWATEISHA Blowe
    Blocked
    Premium Member

I don’t know if the custom CSS was needed, but I noticed I wasn’t cropping the header image properly. Nevertheless, the header image is ok on mobile devices.

My 2nd issue is that immediately going to the site or after clicking around on the site on an iPhone using Google Chrome or Safari browser the first “featured links” box is displaying on top of the header image. Can this get fixed or should I just disable “featured links” under Responsive for mobile devices until a fix comes out?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Duke.

KWATEISHA Blowe
    Blocked
    Premium Member

The first featured links box is displaying on top of the header image for mobile devices.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Kwateisha,

I checked your website and can’t get the same issue as you described. Can you please share the screenshot on your end?

Waiting for your response.

Kind Regards

KWATEISHA Blowe
    Blocked
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi KWATEISHA,

Weird, I will redirect this topic to the developers and they will check.

Kind Regards

KWATEISHA Blowe
    Blocked
    Premium Member

KWATEISHA Blowe
    Blocked
    Premium Member

Any update on this case? I thought removing Featured Links under Responsive would solve my issue but No. I noticed today on a mobile device if you click anywhere on the site, then go back to Home page, the first blog post is floating under the header image. This is unfortunate. I really like this theme. Can someone investigate further. The mobile responsiveness is lacking very much on this theme, unless you have an immediate fix soon. I’m going to have to invest in another theme that provides responsiveness. Sad face.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi KWATEISHA,

Our developer was in the hospital, he had a car accident, he will come back to 07-Aug-2019 and will check both issues related to the responses of the theme.

Before: please create a new user with administrator permissions for us to check your webiste from the back end, the last one login info you shared is not working anymore.

Our apologies for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Waiting for your response.

Kind Regards

KWATEISHA Blowe
    Blocked
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi KWATEISHA,

I redirected this topic to the developers and they will check.

Kind Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.