This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vako 13 hours, 33 minutes ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lotte Beugelsdijk
    Participant
    Premium Member

Dear reader,

I’ve recently started blogging with your Ashe Pro theme on my domain mamakamille.nl I chose one of the preset layouts and have changed some of the features myself. However, the header shows up way too large. When I try to make it smaller, the proportions are off.

I’ve looked up some support that was about the same issue and it seems that it has to do with the layout. But if I would change the layout now to another one of the preset layouts, all of my personal changes would dissapear. Is it possible to change the header size to a smaller size without switching layouts? The height is what I’m most frustrated with. I’d love it to be around 250 px, it’s 500 px now.

Thank you kindly in advance for your help.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lotte,

At first, thank you for upgrading to the Pro version.

if you want to change the height of the header please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Header Image, Slider & Video > Height and set on your preferred number.

To change the width of the header, please navigate to Dashboard  > Appearance > Customize > General Layouts > Boxed Controls > Header Width

Kind Regards

Lotte Beugelsdijk
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

Thank you for your answer. I know how to change the header size, but when I di, the header image comes out distorted. Changing the size crops, resizes, makes the picture grainy and, well, is not satisfactory, even when the image is the same size as the header size. How can I prevent this?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lotte,

In order to assist you we need to check your site backend, please send us your website URL/USERNAME/PASSWORD.

Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Baden Smith
    Participant
    Premium Member

I have the same question about the header size being too large and also want to use a smaller header image. Can you post what you did to resolve Lotte Beugelsdijk’s question?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Baden,

The topic is not closed yet, we requested the login info after that provided the detailed explanations on how to use the header options.

Please describe your issue more detailed and we will do our best to help you, screenshots will be much appreciated, to share them use:

https://imgur.com/upload

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.