This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Grace Cheetham 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Grace Cheetham
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi, I’ve been putting in pictures into the Gallery format, and I’d like to replicate that format with text below. Can you let me know how to do that?

Also, I’d like to do text running around an image. I’ve put a medium-sized image on the left-hand side of the page and I’d like to put text on the right of that, and then running onto below.

Also, could you let me know how to make sure all my images in the Gallery format look the same size? What size should I upload them in the first place?

Thanks so much,

Grace

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Grace,

Unfortunately, it’s not possible with the theme options, you need to search this kind of block ins the Gutenberg editor blocks or use some other 3rd party plugins or page builders, for example, Elementor Page Builder.

Kind Regards

Grace Cheetham
    Participant
    Premium Member

Many thanks for this. Could you tell me what size images I should upload for the Gallery images, to ensure that they all look the same on the website page? Many thanks, Grace

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Grace,

It is simple, you need to upload images with the same size, or the blocks you will use should have the options to manage the size of the images.

Kind Regards

Grace Cheetham
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thanks so much 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.