This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jcspeake
    Participant
    Free Member

Hi there,

When I write a post, the featured image shows up on the post page at the top.  I’d like for the featured image to only show on the main page, and not within the post itself.  How do I change that?

Thank you!

Jess

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jess,

Can you please describe your issue more detailed? Can you please share the screenshot of the issue or a link where the issue exists?

Kind Regards

jcspeake
    Participant
    Free Member

Hi Vako,

When I write a post, I always set a featured image.  This is the image that shows up on the home page of my blog that links to the article.

When I click on the post link from my home page, it takes me to the post, and the featured image is at the top of the post, above the content of the post.

I would like to stop the featured image from appearing above my post (on the actual post page) but don’t know how to do that.

I still want to have a featured image, and have it appear on the home page, but I don’t want it to appear in my post content.

Here is a link to the home page of my site, so you can see the featured images: https://jessexplainsitall.com

and here is a link to the latest post on my site.  You’ll notice the featured image that showed up on the home page is on this post page above the post content.  I’d like to remove it.  https://jessexplainsitall.com/wood-watches/

Any help would be appreciated.

Jess

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jess,

Unfortunately, it is not possible in the free version of the theme, it is a Pro feature.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.