• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by vako.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rudolf Nagy
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello there,

How can I disable the “Share this post” social media buttons  from the bottom of the blog post? They are super ugly! Or at least changing the style of the buttons.
    Thanks for help.
    Kind Regards,

Rudi

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rudolf,

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detailed? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, screenshots will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Rudolf Nagy
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello Vako,

Thanks for quick reply.
    Hoewel I’ve already included a link in my first post.

Vöröslencsés pásztor pite

Share this post  social media buttons from the bottom of the blog post.
    Just go to that linked page and you will see the blue-red-black (twitter, mail, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook) square buttons immediately below the blog post. You can’t miss those ugly big colourful buttons. And I don’t know where to disable (I don’t want those buttons at all) those buttons. I have no ideas that they are widgets or whatever they are.

Sorry I don’t know how to add a screenshot because here is no option to browse in my folders and upload image…

Thanks,
    Rudi

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rudolf,

Actually, it’s not theme provided ones maybe you installed any related 3rd party plugin.

Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS section add the following snippet:

.scriptlesssocialsharing {
    display: none;
    }

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.