This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 1 day, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Chia-Tien Hsu
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi, I recently add the Pinterest code to the theme footer that can allow people to pin images on my site. However, I don’t want the image on my author widget to be pinnable, is there an HTML or CSS code I can use?

Thanks,

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Chia,

At first sorry for the late reply, we had holidays

If the functionality were added by 3rd party plugin, unfortunately, we cant help, please contact this plugin support team and ask them to check for the issue.

Kind Regards

Chia-Tien Hsu
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

Thank you for your response. This is not the plugin, I just generate the code from Pinterest Widget, and paste it to the footer.php by myself. (See code below)

<script async defer data-pin-hover=”true” data-pin-tall=”true” data-pin-round=”true” src=”//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js”></script

In this case, is there a way I can set my author photo in the widget to be not pinnable?

Thanks,

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Chia,

I will redirect this email to the developer’s board and they will check for the possible solutions.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

<p style=”margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; color: #4f4f4f; font-family: Poppins, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>Hi Chia,</p>

Unfortunately, it’s not possible as we mentioned earlier, please try to use 3rd party plugin for Pinterest options and you will be able to communicate with the plugin provider team and they will help you.

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.