This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Rachel Diner
    Participant
    Premium Member

In the text of my blog posts, there is a line beneath every block of text (block being how it was formatted in WordPress). How can I remove this? Having a hard time attaching a picture, but it’s pretty much exactly as described. There is also a line below the post excerpt on the main blog page. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rachel,

Can you please describe your issue more detailed? Can you please share the screenshot of the issue or a link where the issue exists?

To share the screenshots, please use     https://imgur.com/upload

Kind Regards

Rachel Diner
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you for your response. Here is the screenshot of the main body text of one of my posts (this is the live preview, I haven’t published with this theme yet). Here also is a screenshot of the post excerpt on the main page, which also has the line.

https://imgur.com/a/3nbehyD

https://imgur.com/a/88p2PPm

I recently tested out another theme to see if the same issue came up and it did appear to happen in the other theme as well.

Additionally, I checked some of my older posts before the new WordPress block format was implemented, and these also have lines between each paragraph (so, it happens even with the traditional editor and seems to be associated with spacing?)

Thanks again!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rachel,

It sounds weird. Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Before sharing the login details please disable your installed plugins, delete cached data and check for the issue again.

Kind Regards

Rachel Diner
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rachel,

1. We will erase all data with this topic after we close it.

2. We need your permission to activate Ashe Pro as you are running Tuto theme and check for the issue, it will greatly help if you can share direct links where the issue was populated or screenshots as well.

Kind Regards

Rachel Diner
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rachel,

I activated Ashe Pro and added some custom CSS snippet which, I think, fixed the issue.

Kind Regards

Rachel Diner
    Participant
    Premium Member

Perfect! Thank you so much, it looks great!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.