This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Darmendra Singh De Barry
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

Today I bought the Bard Pro them and I followed all the direction sent it to my email but it’s still not working.

After installing the theme to my WordPress admin it shows this message:

“Oops… Bard Pro requires an access to our API. From unknown reason, the API connectivity test failed. It’s probably a temporary issue on our end. Just to be sure, with your permission, would it be o.k to run another connectivity test?”

I contacted my hosting provider and they have allawed outgoing connection for the API. They said it should work now but it still showing the same message.

What else should I do?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

Your service is blocking the access to the Freemius software licensing and updates engine. Kindly contact your hosting provider and ask them to *whitelist wp.freemius.com and api.freemius.com for external connections* – after this all be fine with your activation,

Kind Regards,

Darmendra Singh De Barry
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

Darmendra Singh De Barry
    Participant
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Darmendra,

It sounds weird. Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Darmendra Singh De Barry
    Participant
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Darmenda,

Unfortunately, I can’t access your WordPress admin panel, it says that I entered an incorrect password for the username Darmenda, please view the screenshot.

To activate your licence key please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Licence and hit the button Activate Licence

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.