This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Muhenda Bagenda
    Participant
    Premium Member

I am trying to only apply the page header on the homepage and have notice a checkbox called “Link Header to Homepage” in the customize pages. This doesnt seem to be used in the code and is linked to “ashe_options[header_image_logo]” which i’d only assume is incorrect. I would guess the correct use of this option would be to hide and reveal the header image logo and the Link Header to homepage logo actually has a missing option? Would you please able to advise and if such is the case look to resolve this please. Im guessing this option is meant to attache the header only to the homepage.

Many thanks,

Muhenda

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Muhenda,

This option allows users to jump to the website home page where you click it, in this case, the logo has the same function, without this option your header will be clickable only if you have logo image or text.

Can you please share the screenshot of the issue to better understand in which cases you have the issue.

Kind Regards

Muhenda Bagenda
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

Thanks for your clarification. Makes sense, no need for a screenshot. I understood it wrong. I will acheive what im after using a homepage template override in a child theme.

Much appreciated,

Muhenda

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Muhenda,

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.