This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sarah Cornforth 8 hours, 57 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sarah Cornforth
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I would like to add some welcome text to my home page below the feature image and menu but above the blog slider and featured links.

Is there a way to do this?

I think it’s important that when people land on the home page I can help them understand that they are in the right place with a little welcome.

Sarah

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sarah,

Can you please describe your issue more detailed? Can you please share the screenshot of the issue or a link where the issue exists?

Screenshots will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Sarah Cornforth
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

Yes of course. Using the below link for my home page you can see that I have Home page image. Under that there is a menu bar and then below that is the blog slider.

https://www.themagickalcreatrix.com/

What I want to do is add welcome text between the menu bar and the blog slider. However I can only add content below the slider and featured links.

Is there a way to add text above the blog slider?

Sarah

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sarah,

At first sorry for the late reply, we had holidays

Unfortunately, it is not possible with the theme options, please try to use some other 3rd party plugins for this.

Kind Regards

Sarah Cornforth
    Participant
    Premium Member

Do you have an idea of what type of plugin I am looking for that will work with this theme? I’ve no idea what to even search for. Can you give me a bit of guidance?

Sarah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.