This topic contains 39 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 2 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jerry,

Here is the video tutorial about the plugin:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2GjSbS1r9w

To be honest, something happens on your side, as we tested the same thing on our end and can’t get the same issue, maybe something happens in your database it was junked or have some minor damages, we can’t say exactly.

Did you try to contact your server/hosting provide? Maybe they can help you.

Kind Regards

Jerry
    Participant
    Premium Member

I was trying to get the Facebook and Whatsapp preview issue solved by hiring sellers on Fiverr. Someone apparently created a user in my WordPress account as an admin that I am unable to delete now. Please can you check this issue and delete this user called ‘new’?

Jerry
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jerry,

As we are using temporary login we are unable to delete or add users on your website, please hover over the user you want to be deleted and you will see the button Delete.

Please read this related topic if you will have any difficulties: https://uk.godaddy.com/help/delete-a-wordpress-user-27014

Kind Regards

Jerry
    Participant
    Premium Member

I tried to delete the user multiple times just like you said but it is not getting deleted. I am unable to open the link as it is not secure.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jerry,

Sorry, but we don’t have permission to delete or add users on your website.

Kind Regards

Jerry
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hey! I tried to remove the new admin user via WordPress and phpMyAdmin but it is still coming back. I found out that the user had placed his script in the functions.php file of the theme file. Can you safely remove the necessary code that will remove this user? If not, can you tell me what needs to be done so that I can safely remove this user via the functions.php file?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jerry,

Please share again the login URL and I will redirect this topic to the developer’s board.

Kind Regards

Jerry
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jerry,

I will redirect this topic to the developers and they will check.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.