This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vako 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Eva San Martín
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi team;

I’m having problems with the Instagram widget, I located on the footer. I’m working with the Social Slider, as proposed by default by the Ashe Pro Theme. However, I can’t see my feeder on the site when I select “Search Instagram for Username” I’ve tried both with the @ and without the @; that is: @evasanmartinxgatos and evasanmartinxgatos

The widget seems only been properly working when you select the “Search Instagram for Hastag”. But I would like to use the “Search Instagram for Username” option.

My site: http://evasanmartin.com is on maintenance mode
    Can you help me here?

Thank you;

Eva

Eva San Martín
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi team;

I’m having problems with the Instagram widget, I located on the footer. I’m working with the Social Slider, as proposed by default by the Ashe Pro Theme. However, I can’t see my feeder on the site when I select “Search Instagram for Username” I’ve tried both with the @ and without the @; that is: @evasanmartinxgatos and evasanmartinxgatos

The widget seems only been properly working when you select the “Search Instagram for Hastag”. But I would like to use the “Search Instagram for Username” option.

My site: http://evasanmartin.com is on maintenance mode
    Can you help me here?

Thank you;

Eva

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Eva,

Actually it is not a theme related issue, The Instagram platform changed API and all the Instagram widgets are non-function at this moment after the widget developers update their product the issue will gone.

Kind Regards

WH
    Participant
    Premium Member

Instagram Feed by Smash Balloon has fixed the API issues already. Is there a way to display it in the footer like in the theme demo–across the full footer as opposed to in one column?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi @wh

For this the plugin should have the possibility to be displayed in the Instagram Widget area, Please see the screenshot.

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.