This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vako 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Juliet Alayne
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi there!

I want to start by saying that you have created a LOVELY theme and I adore it! Thank you!

I have run into an issue with my buddypress/youzer installation in that the icons are not showing properly some of the time.

It appears like this:

Some of them appear properly, and others have a circle with an alternating !/?.  I am not clear on if this is a Youzer thing or a theme thing happening, but the Youzer people indicated that another issue I had with spacing and alignment was present because “<span style=”color: #555555; font-family: Roboto, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 15px;”>The current theme converting some tags into svg which caused those alignment issues. I added a fix in youzer custom styling settings. To fix ?/!, I will check with my team and get back to you.”</span>

Can you please advise if there’s a css fix or anything I can do that would fix this issue?

Thank you kindly!

Juliet Alayne
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

Juliet Alayne
    Participant
    Premium Member

Ilman
    Blocked
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

Problem is that the Bard theme support  http://fontawesome.com 5.0 version(latest), your plugin use the old version(4.7 or old)

To fix this issue use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/font-awesome-integration/

Let me know about the result.

Regards

Juliet Alayne
    Participant
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Juliet,

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Please follow us on our Facebook page to get all new notifications and useful information

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.