Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cate Desjardins
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi – I just pushed Bard Pro from a staging environment into production on my Website, which was on Divi before. I then de-activated and removed the Divi theme.

I’m not sure what is wrong, but in SAFARI when I type in my homepage it doesn’t render correctly at all and is just blocks of text and blue links. After trying to navigate to a POST it does render correctly but is missing my header for some reason (it’s just blank). I can’t figure out what is wrong. It does the same thing in Incognito mode in Chrome. I worked with my Host but they just kept saying it worked fine on their end. All my Caches have been cleared.

I really need help with this ASAP.

Thank you.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Cate,

At first, thank you for your response and for choosing our theme.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Cate Desjardins
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Cate,

We need generated login URL after the plugin installation, please watch the video guide once again.

Kind Regards

Cate Desjardins
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Cate,

Weird, we spent more than hour trying to get the same result on our end but no luck, can you please share the screenshots for the issue on your end or can you please record a short video and send via this email address: info.wproyal@gmail.com to see how it behaves on your end.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.