This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Karalyn Dorkin
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi. I’m using Ashe Pro Version 5, and I like it a lot, but I’ve run into the following problems:

1. I want my logo to be significantly bigger than my tagline, and that’s exactly how it appears on the desktop and mobile previews, which is great. But on the tablet preview, the tagline is bigger than the logo, which looks odd. How do I make the logo bigger than the tagline on tablet too? I’ve tested my logo in a bunch of different sizes, but I keep having this same issue on the tablet preview.

2. I have the featured slider set to display a single custom image. Recently, I deleted the test image I was using and uploaded a new one. However, when I tried to set the slider to display the new image, it wouldn’t do it; I selected the image but got a blank gray space where the slider should be. Then I noticed that the slider would no longer display any of my images … but, weirdly, it will still display all the demo content images. What’s the fix for this so I can go back to displaying my own image in the featured slider?

3. How can I customize the size and case of the featured link titles? I’d like them to be a little larger, and I don’t want them to display in all caps, which seems to be the default setting.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Karalyn Dorkin
    Participant
    Premium Member

Sorry, I forgot to add:

3. Is there a way to change the all-caps default setting for the “Categories” heading, too?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Karalyn,

In order to assist you we need to check your site backend, please send us your website URL/USERNAME/PASSWORD.

Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Karalyn Dorkin
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Karalyn,

We sorted almost all issues except the featured slider, it won’t let us upload new images, this option we tested billion times and it’s working properly on our local machines, seems that some of your installed 3rd party plugins can be the reason for the issue.

We need your permission to deactivate some of your plugins to find out the reason for the issue.

Waiting for your response.

Kind Regards

Karalyn Dorkin
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you, Vako! It looks fantastic! These CSS changes will carry over with the next theme update, right?

Regarding the slider, I’m mystified because most of my plugins were installed long before this issue arose. The only plugins I added recently were Elementor and ShortPixel, both of which I just deactivated, but the slider problem remains.

You have my permission to test my plugins, but please don’t deactivate Yoast SEO.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Karalyn,

At first sorry for the late reply, we had holidays

I will redirect this topic to the developers and they will check.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Karalyn,

We fixed the issue with the slider, please check and let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

Karalyn Dorkin
    Participant
    Premium Member

The slider is working just fine now, so thank you for that, but can you tell me which of my plugins was causing the problem? I’m reluctant to reactivate them all without knowing which one was at fault.

Also, even though the slider is working, now there seems to be another issue, unfortunately: Some of my headings aren’t displaying in the font I’ve chosen. When I initially set Heading Font Family to the font I want, Great Vibes, the headings display correctly. But when I exit the theme customizer and then open it again, I find that the featured link titles and post headings have returned to their default font. How do I fix this issue? Previously I was using a plugin, Google Fonts Typography, to override the font default settings, but I notice you deactivated that plugin while working on the slider, and now I’m afraid to turn it back on!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Karalyn,

If you where using the plugin to get the real its ok toa activate it again and config in the way you need, if the typography sections for the elements you mentioned was controlled with the theme options and you unable to save changes we will check for the issue again from the dashboard, but if you used plugin turn it again.

To use custom slider option we are using the plugin and it has the conflict with your installed plugins but we fixed it so you can use all your plugins.

Kind Regards

Karalyn Dorkin
    Participant
    Premium Member

Ok, I understand. It would be great if you could check for why I can’t save the typography changes directly in the theme options. If you can’t fix the issue, I can go back to using the Google Fonts plugin, but I would rather not have to use yet another plugin if I don’t have to. Thanks!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Karalyn,

We did almost everything, debugged and seems that the plugin you where using left the files in your database and the headings has the still old typography styles, font family and etc, please contact your server/hosting provider and ask them to fix the issue or someone who can help with the database related issue.

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.