This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vako 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Gustavo Cilleros
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi. I use portfolio as home page and I use category filters option.

The problem is that they dont work these categories filters. If I filter images with one of those categories you can see only the first page of 9 photos … and when you click on the second page dont charge new photos, just repeat the same 9 photos …. Dont display all works.

Can Check at http://www.aircustompaint.com

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Gustavo,

It sounds weird. Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Gustavo Cilleros
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Gustavo,

The issue was caused by Kirki Toolkit plugin. I’ve disabled it and now everything works fine.

Kind Regards

Gustavo Cilleros
    Participant
    Premium Member

I can´t see any change. The problems is still there. I have Portfolio in my Home page. There you can filter Portfolio in 3 categories (custom works, illustration and mix-cellanea…

If you choose a category filter (for example custom works) you have the selection of the 9 first works. But when use the buttons of pages… to jump to the next 9 works… notthing happens. Allways have the same first 9 works. Dont show new works in the pagination of categories.

So kirki Toolkit is not the problem.

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Gustavo,

I’ve debugged the issue deeper and found out that it was a global WordPress bug for years. I’ve found a solution and updated the main theme files on your website, also this fix will be available in the next theme update (you can skip it).

Kind Regards

Gustavo Cilleros
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thanks for your Help Duke!.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.