This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Lisa Kaupp
    Participant
    Premium Member

I try to change to font of the logo and the navigation font family and after publishing it changes back to a different font. How can I make that work? I would like to use Arizionia and Montserrat. Why is that happenig? I bought the Bard Pro Theme…

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lisa,

At first, thank you for upgrading to the Pro version.

In order to assist you we need to check your site backend, please send us your website URL/USERNAME/PASSWORD.

Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Lisa Kaupp
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

Lisa Kaupp
    Participant
    Premium Member

Lisa Kaupp
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako, do you know already, why I cant use the fonts Arizonia and Montserrat?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lisa,

I checked and both fonts are working, Please see the screenshot.  screenshot.

Kind Regards

Lisa Kaupp
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

thanks for checking, but its just working in the first step. After publishing it it changes back to a different font! It still says its arizonia and montserrat, but its definitley a different font.

So I’m afraid, but its not working. Please have a look again…

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lisa,

Please let us check your webiste from the back end, maybe the issue is caused by your installed plugins or there is some issue with the cached data or your database is damaged and can’t handle the data save.

In order to assist you we need to check your site backend, please send us your website URL/USERNAME/PASSWORD.

Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Lisa Kaupp
    Participant
    Premium Member

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lisa,

We need your permission to deactivate some of your plugins to find out the reason for the issue in most case, they are the main reason for this kind issues.

Waiting for your response.

Kind Regards

Lisa Kaupp
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

yes go for it. Just let me know which ones you have to decative?

But I would like to keep the plugin “Remove Google Fonts References” active. I got the fonts from google webfonts helper and did implement the fonts (montserrat, arizonia….)

Im looking forward to hearing from you. Im very excited to get online with my blog very soon.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lisa,

I deactivated all your installed plugins and the issue seems to be fixed, please check it and activate your plugin one by one, in this case, you will be able to detect which one is causing the issue.

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.