I would like to place a text in my top bar. I have menu on the left side but i would like it to be in the middle of Top Bar.
1. How can I put this text (link) in the middle of Top Bar? Or put menu in the middle and social menu on the right side.
2. When i want to active Ashe Pro nothing happens. After clicking “Activate Ashe Pro” nothing is showing up. What should I do with this issue ?
Have a great day,
1. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to change the place for the menu items in the top bar wiht the theme options, but we will try to make some changes using custom CSS snippets.
2. In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.
To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo
We also need the email address you used during the purchase to ge the license key and activate it on your website.
Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.
Please share the generated login URL and we will check for the issues, please watch the provided video guide again and do the same.
1. We activated theme on your website, there was some issue with the connection but we solved the issue.
2. We aligned read mores to the right corner as you mentioned using custom CSS snippet, please check and let us know if it works for you.
3. “Above my newest posts on the homepage I would like to set a custom headline just like I can do it on widgets” – Unfortunately, it’s not possible with the theme options, you can try to use Elementor page builder edit page and insert heading with your preferred text on that page.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.