Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bradley Muddle
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi, I just noticed that my logo (mini logo) within the main navigation bar has disappeared. I tried to remove and replace it but it is still not showing up. Not sure what happened there but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Bradley,

First, thank you for choosing our theme and service and sorry for the late response, our website was temporarily under maintenance mode.

Regarding the issue you mentioned, we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Bradley Muddle
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Bradley,

Sorry for the late reply we were off for a while.

We fixed the issue related to the mini logo, it was just a temporary glitch which can be caused by many reasons, we just reupload the mini log again and now it works fine.

Regarding the second issue, it’s not that important to be hones, because some margins and padding values google thinks that elements are close to each other but in reality, they dont.

Kind Regards

Bradley Muddle
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

Thank you for your help fixing the mini logo. That’s good to know about Google, rather frustrating when they say there are errors when there actually aren’t any.

Thanks again,

Bradley

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Bradley,

Yeah, google has some static codes to check defaults, so some times systems think that there is an issue when it’s not actually.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.