This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vako 1 day, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Alicia Burns
    Participant
    Premium Member

I don’t have an H1 tag for my homepage and some additional category pages on the site. I’ve tried repeatedly to add the H1 tags with no luck. Is there a fix to this issue? Do we have to manually update the CSS file to include this info?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Alicia,

Actually we fixed this issue in the theme and should not be presented at this moment if you are running the latest version.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Alicia Burns
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Alicia,

For the SEO proposal, we made the H1 tag once on the home page and this tag appears in the header section of the website, as you have the header section turned off the tag is missing.

I will contact developers and ask them to check for the possible solutions to add the h1 tag on the page without a header.

Kind Regards

Alicia Burns
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Alicia,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Alicia,

You don’t have a logo on your website so there is no way to have H1 tag on the page. The only way to have h1 on the page is to enable page header but as I see it won’t look nice in your design. If you have any idea where you can insert H1 tag, please tell me and I’ll do my best to help you.

Kind Regards

Alicia Burns
    Participant
    Premium Member

Is it possible to have the option to have the page header above the menu as well? Could we also do something about the sizing? I disabled the current header because when I add my logo its huge in size and takes up too much of the page. Its the current limitations on the existing page header option that makes it less desirable.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Alicia,

1. Actually the header image appears above the menu, and to decrease the header height please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Header Image, Slider & Video > Height.

2. To make the logo smaller, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Site Identity > Width and make it smaller, here is the screenshot of the result you can get: https://nimb.ws/UXwJuq

Kind Regards

Alicia Burns
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you I took your suggestions and was able to resolve the issue! H1 tag shows up along with good sizing for the logo. Greatly appreciated!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

You are welcome, feel free to contact us anytime.

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.