This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vako 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Rinat Schwartz
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

I have two questions please:

1. Can I change the height of the header in mobile version?

2. After filling a form, the client gets a remark framed green / yellow or written in red. Where can I find the place to change those colors, sizes and gaps from the fields (pic attached)?

Thank You

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rinat,

1. Unfortunately, it is not possible with the theme options, please share your webiste URL and we will create custom CSS snippets to modify the header height.

2. Can you please describe your issue more detailed? Can you please share the screenshot of the issue or a link where the issue exists?

To share the screenshots, please try to use: https://imgur.com/upload

Kind Regards

Rinat Schwartz
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

1. I will very appreciate this. https://hedi.co.il/

2. At every form of the website, if I’m writing wrong details, I will get a red remark under the field (ex. If I will write half e-mail address I will get a remark in red letters of wrong e-mail address). If I will try to submit the form, I will get a gray letters remark in yellow or green (for success) frame at the bottom of the form.
    I would like to change the colors, size and the position of those remarks but cannot find where to change that.

Thank You

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rinat,

1. Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Aditional CSS and following snippet:

@media screen and (max-width: 880px) {
    .entry-header {
    height: 230px !important;
    }
    }

Change the height value to your preferred size in the snippet.

2. Actually this notices cant be changed by the theme options, you need custom codes for that or 3rd party plugin to get the result.

Kind Regards

Rinat Schwartz
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

Unfortunately the code doesn’t work, attach a print screen, any idea why?

Thank you

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rinat,

Weird, snippet works perfectly on our end, please share the screenshot on your end to showcase the issue, to share the screenshots, please try to use https://imgur.com/upload?beta

Kind Regards

Rinat Schwartz
    Participant
    Premium Member

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rinat,

You shared the screenshot of the none responsive screen and the CSS snippet will work on the screens less then 880px width, code created for the mobile screens as requested, please check the header section on the mobile phone.

If you want to decrease the header height for the standard PC screens, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Header Image, Slider & Video > Height, and set your preferred value.

Kind Regards

Rinat Schwartz
    Participant
    Premium Member

Sorry, it’s the same at the mobile section

View post on imgur.com

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rinat,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Rinat Schwartz
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rinat,

We added some custom CSS snippets to your website, please check if it works for you and let us know.

Kind Regards

Rinat Schwartz
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

Sorry still can’t see any difference. Can you see a change of the header height?

Thank You

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rinat,

We decrease the header height on the several screens sizes, seems that we have some misunderstanding here, please explain more detailed what kind of changes you want to be applied to the header section and we will do our best to help you.

Kind Regards

Rinat Schwartz
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I’ll try to explain with more details: The client wants that the picture will be higher at mobiles – If the picture now takes about third of the mobile screen, she wants it to be about half of the screen.
    If I’m changing the Header Height  from the “Header Image, Slider & Video” section, I can see the change in the picture – I want the same option for mobile view. When I’m adding pixels to the code that you gave me, I can’t see a change in it- 230px and 430px looks the same at my mobile.

Thank You

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.