This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ilman 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Daniel Morrow
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

The mobile menu on my site is always visible, even while the regular menu is visible, such that there are two menus visible at the same. To my memory, the only change I made was to install “Child Theme Configurator” plugin, activate it, deactivate it, and delete it.

What could be broken? My understanding is that placement of the mobile menu is a js function.

shaddai.com

Daniel Morrow
    Participant
    Premium Member

Not fixed. I tried a workaround, adding additional css in the customize section.

.mobile-menu-btn {display: none;}

This caused another bug where the page wouldn’t scroll past the right sidebar widget area (in mobile).

Daniel Morrow
    Participant
    Premium Member

I turned off sticky sidebar and the bug went away. This is a two-step workaround now, but it seems to work.

My guess is that with the mobile button hidden, the sidebar was trying to move with scrolling, as it would with the desktop site.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Daniel,

Can you please clarify for me what kind of issue you are experiencing and how we can help.

Kind Regards

Daniel Morrow
    Participant
    Premium Member

You can’t see it now because of my workarounds, but the problem is with the main menu bar. It is displaying both the regular menu and the mobile “chevron” menu, making the menu bar double-high with two menus.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Daniel,

At first sorry for the late reply, we have holidays

It sounds weird. Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

We also need your permission to deactivate some of your plugins to find out the reason for the issue.

Please note: after deactivating the plugins you may lose some of your data

Kind Regards

Daniel Morrow
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Daniel,

I will contact developers and they can fix your issue.

Kind Regards

Ilman
    Blocked
    WP Royal Team

Hi!

We have a problem, Contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase PHP upload max file size limit.

Or send us FTP information and we will upload Ashe pro theme.Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Regards

Daniel Morrow
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi!

Please check and let me know.

Regards

Daniel Morrow
    Participant
    Premium Member

I see the theme has been changed from Ashe Pro to Ashe. What do you want me to check?

Ilman
    Blocked
    WP Royal Team

Hi!

Pro version was deactiveted please check again.

Regards

Daniel Morrow
    Participant
    Premium Member

It looks like it has been fixed. Can you please tell me what was done so I can fix it on the main site?

Thank you.

Ilman
    Blocked
    WP Royal Team

Hi!

I only update the theme and deactivate all 3rd part plugins.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.