This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mr_Moto
    Participant
    Free Member

Hi – I am an absolute WordPress beginner and just trying to set up my website.

After installing the Ashe theme, everything worked perfect. I like the way it looks!

However, after that, I must have done something wrong. Because, since this morning, the mobile menu does not work anymore, and I don’t know how to re-activate it.

Explanation: The desktop version shows a top menu, which, in the mobile version, is shrunk to a down arrow.

This down arrow, when clicked/tapped upon, used to display the linked articles, but now it does not do so anymore. I have no idea what I have done wrong… Maybe you can help me out?

Thank you so much!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi #Mr_Moto

Ar first, thank you for choosing our theme.

The reason can be you installed plugins if you have that one. Or something else.

It is too hard to say anything without accessing your WordPress admin panel, please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Regards

Mr_Moto
    Participant
    Free Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi #MR-moto

I checked your website you have some javascript error, I am unable to access your dashboard please share your website Username/Password and we will check.  The last password you have send is incorrect.

Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Regards

Mr_Moto
    Participant
    Free Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi #Mr-Moto,

At first sorry for the late reply.

Our developers will check and fix your issue.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi #Mr-Moto,

At first sorry for the late reply,

I need your permission to deactivate some of your plugins because in most cases they are the reason for the issue.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi #Mr-Moto,

Now your mobile icon is working properly, the issue was caused because of the old version of the theme, I updated to the latest version and now everything works perfect, please chekc and let me know works wirks for you.

I dint deactivated any plugins.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.