This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Duke 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

breannapollum
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello!

I’m working on trying to get my mobile version of website to look similar to desktop version.

When going to my URL on mobile device at times it looks a replica of my desktop version(which is what I want) and other times it looks like a box cookie cutter version of a very basic site.

• Version 1: I get this preview when I hit customize and click the icon of a phone.
    • Version 2: I get this version when I hit customize and then go to mobile theme

How do I get my blog to show up on a mobile device in the format of Version 1 at all times?

I apologize in advance for sounding confusing!

Thanks,

Bre

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi #breannapollum,

Please share your website URL and we will check. You may mark your reply as Private if you want to hide it from the public.

Regards

breannapollum
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

#breannapollum,

You mean that your header image is cut off, right? That issue will be fixed in the next theme update. We’ve already fixed it but testing for the cross-browser solution. Please be patient and after the theme update, the issue will be automatically resolved.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.