Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    anra460
    Participant
    Premium Member

hi, on the mobile version of my site:

the logo is showing too big

the featured slider and links are not showing

the instagram widget (near the footer) is also enlarged.

Any help please?

Thanks in advance!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi @anra460,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

To provide you with the most accurate assistance, could you please describe the issue you’re facing in more detail? Additionally, sharing a direct link to the page where the problem appears would be immensely helpful. If possible, providing screenshots of the issue will give us a clearer understanding and allow for more targeted support.

Once we have this information, we’ll be better equipped to identify the issue and provide a solution.

Kind Regards

anra460
    Participant
    Premium Member

hi, thank you so much for sparing your time to reply. In the meantime I managed to get the logo for the mobile version the correct size. Found the settings in the customize > responsive section and uploaded the logo image with smaller dimensions there. and there also were the settings to enable the featured slider + images on mobile devices.

I had a question earlier, but no one replied yet. if you can kindly help, I appreciate please. Is there any way to have the trip advisor icon in the socials<span style=”color: #202124; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>? there are icons for numerous social media platforms, but for ta it is not there. thanks in advance</span>

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi @anra460,

We are more than happy to hear that you’ve managed to fix the issue by yourself.

Regarding the Mentioned icon, at this moment it’s not possible to add using theme options, but you can find some 3rd party plugins in the WordPress plugins repository and add desired icons.

Kind Regards

anra460
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Feel free to contact us at any time, and we appreciate your continued trust in our services.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.