This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vako 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rishi Singh
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

Just bought the Ashe Pro and have not done much customization yet. But, one thing I want to turn off is the repetition of Titles in every article. I could not find any such setting for the same. I have also attached the screenshot below.

View post on imgur.com

The other problem is with the Fonts not displaying on the Desktop Browsers (Tried IE, Firefox and Chrome). Whereas, displaying correctly on my smartphone in every browser.

I have not done any changes to the theme’s font and when I visit the ASHE Pro Demo Page all the fonts are displaying fine on my desktop. But, on my website the fonts look like something as seen in the screenshot attached below.

View post on imgur.com

My Website URL: https://www.thegoldenpan.com/

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rishi,

In order to assist you we need to check your site backend, please send us your website URL/USERNAME/PASSWORD.

Please also share the direct link where the issue appears.

Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Rishi Singh
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hey Vako,

I figured out the solution for both the problems. For the incorrect fornts I had to uncheck the  “Disable Google Fonts” option from an Optimization Plugin that fixed the issue and now correctly displaying the fonts.

For the multiple titles issue I had to manually edit each post and remove all the H1 Titles within the articles. That solved the issue while not affecting the SEO.

Regards,

Rishi

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Rishi,

I am glad that you have managed to find out it by your self.

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.